As you are aware, the NLVaxPass comes into effect on 12:01 a.m. Friday, October 22, 2021 as per
current provincial Public Health requirements. With the NLVaxPass, many businesses, services, and
events are required to verify a person’s proof of COVID-19 vaccination for access to a facility, and this
includes Capital Hyundai Arena.
In accordance with the provincial Public Health mandate, effective Friday, October 22, 2021, the
NLVaxPass will be used at Capital Hyundai Arena and Patrons will be required to show proof of COVID-
19 vaccination (QR code from VaxPass App, paper copy, card) and identification.
With the implantation of the NLVaxPass, it may take longer than usual to enter the facility. It is
suggested that patrons come earlier than they normally would to allow time for the scanning the
Entrance Scanning Process:
1. All Patrons must enter though front doors
2. Staff and security will greet patrons at the entrance.
3. Individuals ages 19 years and older are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination
and photo identification which includes date of birth. For identification, the original version, clear
photocopy, digital, photo or screenshot will be accepted. The name on the identification must match the
name on proof of vaccination. If it does not, a second piece of identification will be required. For
individuals without photo identification, two pieces of non-photo identification that include name with
at least one that shows date of birth will be accepted.
4. Once NLVAXPass approves an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination status, the patron can
enter the facility.
5. If the NLVAXPass does not approve an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination status, the
individual will be required to leave the facility.
6. Volunteers, coaches and spectators must show proof of vaccination, but players do not.